Monday, March 7, 2016

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our 
Masculine Inspiration Challenge! The team has chosen this week's winners! 

I have to admit, I did not get around to the blogs this week. With report cards and my nephew's first birthday, my week has been crazy! I am sorry I was unable to comment on all of the submissions this past week.




Congratulations, 



This card is fabulous with the mix of colours and the patterns of the paper. A perfect masculine card!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email me by clicking on the "MAIL ENVELOPE" icon on the top right hand side of my blog...above my photo.

2 comments:

  1. yay! Thank you so much! Such a fun challenge and congrats to the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a top pick! This has totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)